BAPS Women’s Activites have helped women empower themselves and others to lead centred on spiritual values and to reach towards the pinnacles of success. From as young as five to as old as 75, more than 1,000 women from around the world come together to present..
- BAPS : An Introduction
- Experiences of BAPS Women's Activities
- Vedic Mantra Gan
- Bhakti Yatra
- Empowerment of Women by Bhagvan Swaminarayan
- Balika Sabha Nrutyageet
- Balika Anti-addiction Campaign
- Touching Experiences by BAPS Young Women
- Developing Leaders of Tomorrow
- The Spirit of Selfless Service - BAPS Women Volunteers
- Dance : Navadha Bhakti
- The Power of Ghar Sabha
- Inspiring Mothers
- Inner Prayers - "Maha badavanta maya tamari.."
- Dance : Kankavati Nrutya
Produced by: Audio-Visual Department, BAPS
Published by: Swaminarayan Aksharpith,
Amdavad - 4, INDIA
2007, Swaminarayan Aksharpith.
Available at all BAPS centers in India,
UK, USA, Australia & E. Africa